SKANTVET DR s a digital veterinary X-ray systems with compact footprint works from standard domestic power supply and high end easy imaging software.
- All-in-One space saving, innovative design with compact footprint.
- Works from standard domestic power supply.
- Immediate Image Preview on integrated Monitor.
- CsI based flat panel digital detector for high resolution imaging.
- Fixed SID for simplified operation (100 cm).
- Floating, lightweight Generator-Detector gantr.y
- Easy to clean, infiltration proof single slab carbon-fiber table top.
- Table supports animals upto 70 kg.
- Single-action foot-switch.
- User friendly Veterinary Imaging Software.
- Low noise for animal comfort.
High End, easy to use Veterinary Imaging Software
Hassle-free data entry of both owner and companion animal includes complete Companion Animal Database runs on any Windows PC (with given minimum HW & SW requirements).
Presetting exposure modalities in the software is quick & easy
- Choose companion animal from included database
- Confirm and/or adjust weight.
- Appropriate Exposure Technique Factors are sent
- automatically to X-ray generator from Workstation.
- Choose body part to be examined (e.g. fullbody, head, chest or limbs).
- Manual override possible from Workstation or table-side.
Imaging Software takes care of everything
- The on-board monitor provides a preview of the last image taken.
- All images from a session are automatically transmitted to the Imaging Software
- Database for reviewing, post-processing, analysis, diagnostics, reporting & storage.
- Possible to save on removable media – CD/DVD and/or USB pen drive, etc.
- DICOM functionalities optionally available.
Positioning is easy, quick & Operator/ Patient friend
- Place companion animal on table.
- Grip handle bar with contactless sensor on generator to release longitudinal & lateral movement brakes, turning on collimator light.
- Center illuminated X-ray field as appropriate on area of interest.
- Fix position by releasing handle bar.
- No prep-time delay.