Know your Skan C
- 2.2kW (110VAC) / 3.5kW (220VAC-240VAC), 80-250kHz dual processor mono-block generator with proprietary radiation shielding technology
- High Frequency Inverter with switching range 80 - 250kHz
- Low Leakage Radiation
- Image capture with 1k x 1k resolution for exceptional image quality
- Laser Aimer & Virtual Collimation for exposure-less alignment of Region of Interest
- DICOM 3 support & storage of over 100,000 images as standard
- kVp range: 40-110,mA range: 0.2-12
- Pulse Fluoroscopy mode upto 12mA
- Fluoro upto 8mA, Burst fluoro up to 30 frames
- Repeated Mask selection & Peak Opacification features
- Auto Roadmap marking
- Better subtracted image quality
Touch screen console
- 10.4” TFT LCD display with optical encoder and hot keys for easy operation
- Anti-glare SVGA 800(H)x600(V) resolution display
- Supports optical encoder and hot keys for ease of operation
- Laser aimer control
- Menu driven user friendly operation
- Spine Procedure
- Edge Enhancemen
- Line Measurement
- Torch Application
- Airkerma on display
- Virtual Collimation
- Laser Aimer
- Small footprint
- Clean power from mains through UPF control
- Counter balanced C for ease of posturing and comfortable operation.
- Overscan / Underscan: -40°/+90°.
- Line Measurement to measure bones or screws during the surgery.
- Image Intensifier Magnification from 9, 6 and 4.5 inches can be achieved.
- Auto Technique for consistent image quality under varying anatomy densities.
- Images processing such as Zoom, flip, invert, torch and median.
- Image rotation on both active and passive monitors when offline.
- Snapshot feature produces Digital Radiography image quality in fluoro mode.
- Image Annotations feature to record and communicate the observations.
- Studies can be saved in MKV video, JPEG & DCM image Formats.
- Security Enabled for unintended user with Login Facility.
- DICOM 3 Compliant Image transfers to PACS / Printer.
- Manual and Auto-save option for images and video.
- Manual APF table and APR to select kVp and mA.